- Are you bored of dull teacher training loaded with theory but light on what to actually do?
- Do you wish training inspired and motivated you and your staff?
- Are you tired of paying a small fortune for a select few to attend training sessions?
- Do you wish that you didn’t have to get cover teachers? (so expensive!)
- Do you wish that training could happen at a time convenient to your schools’ schedule?
Teacher training should enlighten, motivate and inspire teachers – as well as do some good, old fashioned showing how to teach difficult concepts in a real classroom.
It should be affordable for tight school budgets, not require teachers to miss school, and fit easily into school timetables.
Our training packages are delivered at your school, can be booked at a time that is convenient to your school and have no limit on the number of attendees, meaning you can get the most value for your investment.
Current training opportunities;
- How to teach phonemic awareness, phonics and fluency
- Morphology for teachers – spelling beyond phonics
- What is dyslexia – how to identify and support the 10% of your school population that has dyslexia
- How to teach spelling and reading like a specialist
- Using a multisensory, Orton-Gillingham approach for effective extra support lessons
- How to write effective Individual Education Plans and SMART targets for measurable student success
Up-level your teacher’s knowledge so your students get the very best teaching at all levels!
Click below to receive your FREE PDF to learn more about our options.